The past seven days

Friday, December 21, 2012

Rebel Wilson to host MTV Movie Awards in 2013

MTV announced the host for their 2013 Movie Awards show set to air on April 14th. The host will be none other than Rebel Wilson (Bridesmaids, Pitch Perfect). To most people, I think, she is known as the stupid fat blonde chick from Bridesmaids.
Wilson will be the first female host since Sarah Silverman hosted in 2007. Since Silverman hosted we have had rather shitty hosts in Andy Samberg, Russell Brand (more than once), Jason Sudeikis, and Aziz Ansari. Out of those I think Ansari did the best job and was actually funny.

I personally love Rebel Wilson and was cracking up watching her in Pitch Perfect last night. I think she is incredibly hilarious, so this sealed the deal for me watching the Movie Awards once again. After the last show I was going to ditch it entirely.

No comments:

Post a Comment