I have been blogging on this website for quite sometime now and it's been fun, but I have found a new arena to blog on that gives a better outlook and outcome for the posts created. As a result, I am bidding farewell to this blog and won't post on it anymore. If you're still interested in reading posts and reviews from me, you can find me on Movie Pilot (here).
Time to pick up my popcorn and move on. See you guys later.
Movie news, movie reviews, and basically whatever else I want to talk about. Come on in and join the party.
The past seven days
-
In the return of Arrested Development , Michael Bluth struggles to start a new life away from the Bluth Company only to have several bumps i...
-
The Possession follows Emily, a 10-year old girl who has her father buy her a mysterious box at a yard sale. Within 29 days of owning the b...
-
Since the sequel to Beetlejuice is actually happening, of course the next step is discussing which cast members are going to return. We alr...
-
The upcoming installment to the Child's Play franchise, Curse of Chucky , has officially been set on the Direct-to-DVD path. Production ...
Thanks for this post. I really enjoy your point of view on this topic.
ReplyDeleteaesthetic clinic kl
chemical peel in malaysia
std treatment in malaysia