While advertising the Blu-Ray pre-order of The Walking Dead: Season 2 (to be released in August), AMC made an oops. A big oops. Since the photo got taken down, they basically put the end of season 2 in the synopsis for the pre-order.
SPOILER ALERT
"...Shane's last episode..."
SPOILER ALERT
Way to be, AMC. Way to be. Granted this is my least favorite character and I have wanted it since the finale of Season 1, but I don't appreciate the spoiler. I mean, fuck.
Movie news, movie reviews, and basically whatever else I want to talk about. Come on in and join the party.
The past seven days
-
In Earth's distant future, an International Military force seeks a cadet who can lead them to victory in an alien war. A young cadet nam...
-
Did you know that 29 of the film releases slated for 2013 are either a sequel or a prequel to a previous film? Believe it because it's c...
-
The Possession follows Emily, a 10-year old girl who has her father buy her a mysterious box at a yard sale. Within 29 days of owning the b...
-
Alright, I am so ready for this movie. James Wan is about to own my summer not only with this but with The Conjuring . Bring it!
Friday, March 2, 2012
AMC spoils the end of The Walking Dead... intentionally?
Labels:
AMC,
Rick Grimes,
Shane,
Spoiler,
The Walking Dead,
Zombies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment