The Hunger Games earned $19.74 million at the box office last night, or this morning, via midnight premiere screenings. That set a box office record for the most earned at midnight by a non-sequel film. Overall it sits at #7 of the highest grossing midnight premieres.
1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 ($43.5)
2. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 ($30.3)
3. The Twilight Saga: Eclipse ($30.1)
4. The Twilight Saga: New Moon ($26.3)
5. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1 ($24.0)
6. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince ($22.2)
7. The Hunger Games ($19.7)
8. The Dark Knight ($18.5)
9. Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith ($16.5)
10. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen ($16.0)
For a non-sequel that isn't bad at all. I can't wait to see it.
The past seven days
Syd March is a clinic worker who sells live infection samples from celebrities to obsessed fans. March also sells illegal samples to make mo...
The Lucky One is the newest book adaptation from Nicholas Sparks where a Marine travels to find the girl in a photo he found while serving ...
The newest Disney/Pixar film Brave follows Princess Merida on her quest for independence but she runs into a bump in the road while trying t...
The Possession follows Emily, a 10-year old girl who has her father buy her a mysterious box at a yard sale. Within 29 days of owning the b...