The past seven days

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What I have done at Disneyland/California Adventure in 2.5 days

I am here until Friday still, too.

Disneyland:

Indiana Jones Adventure
The Jungle Cruise
The Haunted Mansion
Pirates of the Caribbean (2x)
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Space Mountain
Splash Mountain
Star Tours 3D
Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
Captain EO 3D
Alice in Wonderland
Peter Pan's Flight
Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
Snow White's Scary Adventures
Pinocchio's Daring Journey
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln
Dreams Come True Fireworks (3x)
Fantasmic

California Adventure:

Toy Story Midway Mania (45-50 minute wait, ffs)
Muppet Vision 3D
Turtle Talk with Crush
Soarin' Over California
Monster's Inc. Mike and Sully to the Rescue
The Little Mermaid - Ariel's Undersea Adventure (2x)
Aladdin - A Musical Spectacular



So yeah, people who think that even with a 3-day Park Hopper pass you will miss out on a lot... it's not really true. If you don't fool around and do dumb things to waste time, and utilize the FastPass service, you will be fine. I have my FastPass for World of Color tonight and will try and to the Finding Nemo Submarines tomorrow. I also plan on catching elecTRONica Friday night since it's the only day I have to do it. The only thing I'm not sure about is Tower of Terror inside California Adventure just because I hate big drops like that, but I might still go on it.
If I were to recommend rides/attractions: Indiana Jones, Pirates of the Caribbean, Star Tours 3D, the Aladdin musical, Fantasmic, Toy Story Midway Mania, and the new Little Mermaid ride. Those are a definite. I got soaked on Splash Mountain because they put me in the front and I lost my green hat so I'm a little pissed at that ride still. Oh well. I am still having a blast and it's only Wednesday. =^D

No comments:

Post a Comment