A new article on Bloody-Disgusting not only features details of the roadshow (I got my ticket) but it points out an interesting thing on the new poster; "{episode one}" Does this mean that this is only the first part of a bigger project? We'll see how I feel after seeing it in May but as of right now I am sure hoping so.
I also noticed how it is now listed as 55 minutes instead of 45, but I don't think that is a big deal.
http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/28956
If you want to go see the road show buy your tickets because as the article states, they are starting to sell out. When I bought mine last week the $40 Ringmaster package was already sold out for my city. I opted for the $20 Sinner package because a couple weeks prior I dropped $50 on Garbage tickets, but I am excited. Let's all go and have a party. =^D
Movie news, movie reviews, and basically whatever else I want to talk about. Come on in and join the party.
The past seven days
-
In Earth's distant future, an International Military force seeks a cadet who can lead them to victory in an alien war. A young cadet nam...
-
Did you know that 29 of the film releases slated for 2013 are either a sequel or a prequel to a previous film? Believe it because it's c...
-
The Possession follows Emily, a 10-year old girl who has her father buy her a mysterious box at a yard sale. Within 29 days of owning the b...
-
Man of Steel doesn't officially come out until midnight tonight, but Warner Bros. has already tapped director Zack Snyder and David S. G...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment