The past seven days

Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Devil's Carnival - only chapter one?

A new article on Bloody-Disgusting not only features details of the roadshow (I got my ticket) but it points out an interesting thing on the new poster; "{episode one}" Does this mean that this is only the first part of a bigger project? We'll see how I feel after seeing it in May but as of right now I am sure hoping so.

I also noticed how it is now listed as 55 minutes instead of 45, but I don't think that is a big deal.

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/28956

If you want to go see the road show buy your tickets because as the article states, they are starting to sell out. When I bought mine last week the $40 Ringmaster package was already sold out for my city. I opted for the $20 Sinner package because a couple weeks prior I dropped $50 on Garbage tickets, but I am excited. Let's all go and have a party. =^D

No comments:

Post a Comment