The past seven days

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Not an April Fools joke... sadly, haha.

I was on my Facebook and noticed one of my friends had sent me this bit of fine print about the upcoming Saw at Sea cruise:

"Autographs/Autograph Tickets of the “SAW” stars are not included in any Cruise package. They can be purchased onboard.
Raybin Management, LLC and Boca Raton Travel & Cruises reserve the right to deny admission to any person (s) of our choosing
from taking part in any and/or all “SAW at SEA” Cruise activities."

In case you didn't know, I kind of made an enemy out of Raybin Management after the 2011 Texas Frightmare Weekend. Here is my video in regards to the whole weekend, and in regards to Raybin Management: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU8RQ039hX0

Why am I mentioning this? I bet you anything they included that clause specifically to stick it to both myself and a few others from HOJ that completely trashed Raybin Management after TFW '11. The funniest part about this is I bet he would still let anyone he would ban from the events buy a cruise package. It is such cheap shit, lol. I'm tempted to send him an email asking if I am one who would be banned.

He is such an asshole, haha. He fails to notice that we think, and have thought, this is funny.
If you are a Saw fan, don't go on the cruise. He has the lowest rate actors from the franchise as guests, the events are stupid, it's overpriced, and you go from New York City to Nova Scotia, Canada... seriously, who gives a rat's ass?

No comments:

Post a Comment