The past seven days

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

More directors for Catching Fire added to the list of possibles

Two more directors have been added to the list of potentials for Catching Fire, the upcoming sequel to The Hunger Games. As I previously posted, the three directors who are already being considered are David Cronenberg, Alfonso Cuarón, and Alejandro González Iñárritu. Now we must add in Bennett Miller and Francis Lawrence. 


Miller:
Moneyball
Capote


Lawrence:
Water for Elephants 
I Am Legend
Constantine

They are really throwing out some good contenders for this movie, ffs. I liked both Moneyball and Capote, but I also really liked Water for Elephants. At this point I think I would be fine with any of the 5 contenders so far... but I am still kind of hoping for Cronenberg. =^D




http://collider.com/hunger-games-2-sequel-bennet-miller-francis-lawrence/159952/

No comments:

Post a Comment