The past seven days

Monday, April 16, 2012

Julianne Moore in talks for Carrie reboot

It has been reported that Julianne Moore is in talks, and possible negotiations, to play Carrie's mother in the upcoming remake of Carrie. If you didn't know already, Chloe Moretz has been cast to play Carrie White. 

Honestly, this is a bit odd for me. I love Julianne Moore, don't get me wrong, but I don't know if I can quite picture her as Carrie's mother. I had heard rumors that both Sissy Spacek and Jodie Foster were being tossed around and that kind of excited me. I would have loved to see Sissy Spacek come back as the mother. Oh well. Moore hasn't been 100% confirmed yet so this still could change.

What do you think? Do you like the idea of Julianne Moore as Carrie's mother or not? If you don't, who would you want to see cast?

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Julianne-Moore-Talks-Play-Carrie-Mom-Horror-Remake-30452.html

No comments:

Post a Comment