The past seven days

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Titanic 3D - Review

I am not reviewing the movie. It is Titanic. We have all seen it. If you haven't seen it, crawl out from the rock you have been living under and read a plot synopsis... or go see it. Either one.

I want to talk about the 3D. I am not a fan of 3D but I must admit that this is one of the best 3D features I have seen, especially for a post-converted film. James Cameron really knows his stuff. The scenes where the ship is sinking looked fantastic. I was really pleased.
I also want to mention how incredible the sound remaster was. The sound effects and overall sound design was great. My ears were in a very happy place.

I would say if you are a Titanic fan to go ahead and see this one in 3D while it's still in theaters. It's one of those movies that is meant to be watched in a theater. Watching it at home just isn't the same.

1 comment:

  1. Guys seriously u shud watch titanic in 3D..it still looks fresh....the 3D is so well done and specially the last one hour of the movie is mnd blowing! superbbbb stuff. Extravagant, exhilarating, devastating, poetic, romantic and totally unforgettable, Titanic is an extraordinary achievement in film making, where technology astounds, yet the human story shines even brighter
    Every person who liked cinema or who wants to know whats a great movie....should go out there and watch titanic in 3D

    ReplyDelete