Out of the contenders to direct Catching Fire, the sequel to The Hunger Games, it seems as though Lionsgate has chosen their director. This doesn't look like it's 100% confirmed just yet but it appears that I Am Legend and Water for Elephants director Francis Lawrence will direct Catching Fire.
I'm not upset about this. I was hoping for Cronenberg but this isn't a bad choice. I say bring it on.
http://insidemovies.ew.com/2012/04/19/catching-fire-director-francis-lawrence/
Movie news, movie reviews, and basically whatever else I want to talk about. Come on in and join the party.
The past seven days
-
In Earth's distant future, an International Military force seeks a cadet who can lead them to victory in an alien war. A young cadet nam...
-
Did you know that 29 of the film releases slated for 2013 are either a sequel or a prequel to a previous film? Believe it because it's c...
-
The Possession follows Emily, a 10-year old girl who has her father buy her a mysterious box at a yard sale. Within 29 days of owning the b...
-
Man of Steel doesn't officially come out until midnight tonight, but Warner Bros. has already tapped director Zack Snyder and David S. G...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment