The past seven days

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Snow White and the Huntsman promo clips begin

Along with the premiere of the full trailer tomorrow (March 19th) during The Voice.

I saw the promo clips via Xfinity, because I have Comcast, and after finally hearing Kristen Stewart's voice in a clip my excitement for this movie has gone up. I truly think it's going to be good if not great. It looks a lot better than Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. I only mention that because it was another warrior-princess type adaptation that, in my opinion, failed miserably. Plus in the Snow White and the Huntsman promos so far they have been capitalizing on the fact that it has the same producers as Alice in Wonderland.

Here is a link to the Xfinity promos - http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/promos/snowwhite?mid=12000241

I must admit that I am quite impressed and that I will most definitely be seeing this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment