The past seven days

Friday, March 23, 2012

Carrie remake casting narrowed down to two

Chloe Moretz or Haley Bennett.

Yes. In the remake of Carrie (which is a mistake, imo) the casting has been narrowed down to these two actresses; 15-year old Chloe Moretz and 24-year old Haley Bennett.
After seeing what Chloe did with Let Me In I'm not necessarily opposed to her returning to the horror genre. She is also set to be Emily in the upcoming Emily the Strange project and is in Dark Shadows, so I don't know if choosing her would necessarily be bad. I do feel that she's a bit young for the role, though. Sissy Spacek was 27-years old, ffs.
I don't really know anything about Haley Bennett so I'll have to research a bit. By the look of her I wouldn't know what to think when it comes to Carrie. I'd cast her as one of the other girls over casting her as Carrie White.

And on a side note, LOL at Jodie Foster being approached to play Carrie's mother. That is just hilarious to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment