The past seven days

Monday, March 19, 2012

Snow White and the Huntsman official trailer surfaces early

Not too early seeing that The Voice is on tonight which makes me happy because now I don't have to watch it. It is available on YouTube and http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/promos/snowwhite?mid=12000245

I am officially excited now. I think this movie looks really great. Very visually satisfying in terms of the way the effects look. I've waited patiently to hear Snow White speak and I am not disappointed or upset at all. I was anticipating being turned off from it the moment Kristen Stewart opened her mouth and I have been proven wrong. Charlize Theron is making a very convincing evil queen and that's just judging from the trailers. I can only imagine what she will be like in the full film.

I think this is going to be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment