Not too early seeing that The Voice is on tonight which makes me happy because now I don't have to watch it. It is available on YouTube and http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/promos/snowwhite?mid=12000245
I am officially excited now. I think this movie looks really great. Very visually satisfying in terms of the way the effects look. I've waited patiently to hear Snow White speak and I am not disappointed or upset at all. I was anticipating being turned off from it the moment Kristen Stewart opened her mouth and I have been proven wrong. Charlize Theron is making a very convincing evil queen and that's just judging from the trailers. I can only imagine what she will be like in the full film.
I think this is going to be good.
Movie news, movie reviews, and basically whatever else I want to talk about. Come on in and join the party.
The past seven days
-
In Earth's distant future, an International Military force seeks a cadet who can lead them to victory in an alien war. A young cadet nam...
-
Did you know that 29 of the film releases slated for 2013 are either a sequel or a prequel to a previous film? Believe it because it's c...
-
The Possession follows Emily, a 10-year old girl who has her father buy her a mysterious box at a yard sale. Within 29 days of owning the b...
-
Man of Steel doesn't officially come out until midnight tonight, but Warner Bros. has already tapped director Zack Snyder and David S. G...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment