Top 10 Movie Performances:
01. Brad Pitt for Moneyball, The Tree of Life, and Happy Feet 2.
02. Michael Fassbender for Jane Eyre, X-Men: First Class, A Dangerous Method, and Shame.
03. Woody Harrelson for Rampart.
04. Michael Lonsdale for Of Gods and Men.
05. Rob Brydon and Steve Coogan for The Trip.
06. Meryl Streep for The Iron Lady.
07. Octavia Spencer, Viola Davis, Emma Stone, Bryce Dallas Howard, and Jessica Chastain for The Help.
08. Khomotso Manyaka for Life, Above All.
09. Mia Wasikowska for Jane Eyre.
10. Ameena Matthews for The Interrupters.
Top 10 Worst Movies:
01. Jack and Jill
02. Sucker Punch
03. Red Riding Hood
04. Your Highness
07. The Future
08. I Melt with You
10. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 (finally, someone said it)
Top 10 Best Movies:
01. The Artist
03. Detective Dee and the Mystery of the Phantom Flame
04. The Tree of Life
05. War Horse
06. Super 8
07. Cave of Forgotten Dreams
08. Rise of the Planet of the Apes
10. Fast Five
Out of the movies portion... where the fuck is Rooney Mara and where is The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo? I have a feeling whoever comprised these lists didn't go to a screening. It was better than Rango and Fast Five combined and was sure as hell better than The Tree of Life. That movie sucked balls.
Top 10 Albums:
01. Adele - 21
02. Florence and the Machine - Ceremonials
03. Kanye West and Jay-Z - Watch the Throne
04. PJ Harvey - Let England Shake
05. Frank Ocean - Nostalgia, Ultra
06. tUnE-yArDs - W h o k i l l
07. Caitlin Rose - Own Side Now
08. The Beastie Boys - Hot Sauce Committee Part II
09. Civil Wars - Barton Hollow
10. Black Keys - El Camino
I'm just happy Lady Gaga's Born This Way wasn't on there. What a shitty album. The only reason it racked up so many sales is because it was $1, or whatever, on Amazon for a little while. People figured why not. When I went on iTunes and saw the full album was like $20 I laughed and exited the store.
Top 10 Memes:
01. We Are the 99 Percent
03. Princess Beatrice's Fascinator (aka, crazy hat)
04. #winning by Charlie Sheen
06. Hipster Ariel
07. Ted Williams (aka, the homeless guy with the radio voice)
08. Paula Deen Riding Things
10. Chuck Testa
No love for Rebecca Black? I have been joking about it being Friday since May or June 2011, ffs.
There are tons of lists in that article but those were the ones I focused on the most. Let's see what overrated movies/songs and annoying memes we can get in 2012.
The past seven days
We have our first image of the returning and new members of the Barden Bellas. It appears as pre-production is moving right along as ...
Images have been leaked of Ben Affleck in the new Batman suit as well as the new Batmobile. Initially teased by director Zack Snyder, we now...
In addition to SDCC exclusive posters being handed out this weekend, we are seeing our first look at a vehicle from Jurassic World . The s...
The new WGN witch-themed show, Salem , has added a somewhat notorious cast member. Shock rocker Marilyn Manson has joined the show as a &qu...