Top 10 Movie Performances:
01. Brad Pitt for Moneyball, The Tree of Life, and Happy Feet 2.
02. Michael Fassbender for Jane Eyre, X-Men: First Class, A Dangerous Method, and Shame.
03. Woody Harrelson for Rampart.
04. Michael Lonsdale for Of Gods and Men.
05. Rob Brydon and Steve Coogan for The Trip.
06. Meryl Streep for The Iron Lady.
07. Octavia Spencer, Viola Davis, Emma Stone, Bryce Dallas Howard, and Jessica Chastain for The Help.
08. Khomotso Manyaka for Life, Above All.
09. Mia Wasikowska for Jane Eyre.
10. Ameena Matthews for The Interrupters.
Top 10 Worst Movies:
01. Jack and Jill
02. Sucker Punch
03. Red Riding Hood
04. Your Highness
07. The Future
08. I Melt with You
10. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 (finally, someone said it)
Top 10 Best Movies:
01. The Artist
03. Detective Dee and the Mystery of the Phantom Flame
04. The Tree of Life
05. War Horse
06. Super 8
07. Cave of Forgotten Dreams
08. Rise of the Planet of the Apes
10. Fast Five
Out of the movies portion... where the fuck is Rooney Mara and where is The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo? I have a feeling whoever comprised these lists didn't go to a screening. It was better than Rango and Fast Five combined and was sure as hell better than The Tree of Life. That movie sucked balls.
Top 10 Albums:
01. Adele - 21
02. Florence and the Machine - Ceremonials
03. Kanye West and Jay-Z - Watch the Throne
04. PJ Harvey - Let England Shake
05. Frank Ocean - Nostalgia, Ultra
06. tUnE-yArDs - W h o k i l l
07. Caitlin Rose - Own Side Now
08. The Beastie Boys - Hot Sauce Committee Part II
09. Civil Wars - Barton Hollow
10. Black Keys - El Camino
I'm just happy Lady Gaga's Born This Way wasn't on there. What a shitty album. The only reason it racked up so many sales is because it was $1, or whatever, on Amazon for a little while. People figured why not. When I went on iTunes and saw the full album was like $20 I laughed and exited the store.
Top 10 Memes:
01. We Are the 99 Percent
03. Princess Beatrice's Fascinator (aka, crazy hat)
04. #winning by Charlie Sheen
06. Hipster Ariel
07. Ted Williams (aka, the homeless guy with the radio voice)
08. Paula Deen Riding Things
10. Chuck Testa
No love for Rebecca Black? I have been joking about it being Friday since May or June 2011, ffs.
There are tons of lists in that article but those were the ones I focused on the most. Let's see what overrated movies/songs and annoying memes we can get in 2012.
The past seven days
The wait is over as we now have official word that Charlie Hunnam has secured the role of Christian Grey, the adopted young billionaire in F...
The Hunger Games casting seems to be going a bit wild right now. This is the third casting announcement in the past couple of days. We go...
In addition for the mazes announced for Evil Dead , The Walking Dead , and The Cabin in the Woods , we now have news of a 3D maze to be base...
Zoe Saldana has been cast in the title role as Rosemary in the upcoming television adaptation of the 1967 classic, Rosemary's Baby . The...