The past seven days

Sunday, January 1, 2012

I would say let's start off with a bang...

You know for the first post of 2012, but I honestly got nothing. Not today. The only stuff that's really swirling around are "best/worst of" lists and "most anticipated" lists.

The poll in this week's edition of EW shows that The Hunger Games is the most anticipated film of 2012 with The Dark Knight Rises closely following. A lot of people are starting to take The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo seriously and claim it will be a top Oscar contender (which I hope is true). It also moved from 5th to 3rd on the box office chart still trailing behind Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol and Sherlock Holmes 2.


Other than that... it's New Year's Day. I brought it in safely and well and I hope you did too. Let's see what can be accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment