The past seven days

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

People's Choice Awards 2012

I usually enjoy watching these types of awards shows in a weird way. They're good for a laugh every once in a while.

This year, however, was really stupid. I mean damn. The jokes were lame, most of the categories presented live were TV shows (I felt like I was watching the Emmy's ffs), the girl from Big Bang Theory was a little too bubbly, the whole show was rushed, etc.. It was just not the best. Not to mention it was ridiculously full of product placement, specifically Cover Girl and CVS Pharmacy. There was at least two commercials for one of those every break if not both. They also pushed the product during the show.
I did like seeing Chloe Grace Moretz and Emma Stone take home awards, though. I like both of them a lot and look forward to their careers expanding.


But I must say... it was interesting to see one of these fan-voted shows without any Twilight. I don't even think Breaking Dawn Part 1 was even nominated for anything. Ah, I look forward to the future. =^D

No comments:

Post a Comment