This is pretty good news. IFC Films and Sundance Selects have acquired distribution rights for On the Road. There still is no US release date but with this distribution pickup rumors of this fall are swirling around. The film will be shown at Cannes 2012.
I am a fan of the book and people are saying the movie is fantastic so yes... I am very excited. If it is that good a fall 2012 release is a very positive thing when it comes to the award season. It's not too late but it's not too early. Let's hope!
http://collider.com/on-the-road-ifc-films-sundance-selects/164940/
Movie news, movie reviews, and basically whatever else I want to talk about. Come on in and join the party.
The past seven days
-
After their victory in the 74th Hunger Games sparks a rebellion across the districts of Panem, Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark return to ...
-
I will admit I hadn't heard a thing about the new Summit Entertainment zombie film, Warm Bodies, until this morning. It is set to hit th...
-
Fifty Shades of Grey follows a young college student named Anastasia Steele as she enters an unknown world of sexual and emotional discover...
-
The wait is over as we now have official word that Charlie Hunnam has secured the role of Christian Grey, the adopted young billionaire in F...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment