The past seven days

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Robert Pattinson considered for a role in Catching Fire

It has been announced that Twilight superstar Robert Pattinson is being considered for a major role in Catching Fire, the upcoming sequel to The Hunger Games.
Which role? None other than that of Finnick Odair.


What I am about to type comes from the standpoint of someone who has read and loved the books. It isn't because I am not a Twilight fan...
This is ridiculous. Pattinson, to me, looks nothing like Finnick should look and would not be able to pull it off at all. When I imagine Finnick I do not imagine this.



Finnick is supposed to be drop dead gorgeous with green eyes, bronze hair, tan skin, and is also supposed to be extremely fit and muscular. Pattinson had to have his six-pack airbrushed in the Twilight movies because he couldn't get the muscle tone. About the only thing he has going for him is the hair color. If he is cast over other possibles, such as Ryan Kwanten and Chase Crawford, I will be so pissed. I can't believe this is happening.

http://www.examiner.com/article/robert-pattinson-considered-to-be-cast-as-finnick-odair-catching-fire?cid=db_articles

No comments:

Post a Comment