The past seven days

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Julianne Moore confirmed for Carrie

Julianne Moore has been confirmed for the upcoming reboot of Carrie and will indeed be playing the role of Carrie's mother, Mrs. White. Chloe Moretz has been cast as the title role of Carrie.

I touched on this back in April (http://fort-kick-ass.blogspot.com/2012/04/julianne-moore-in-talks-for-carrie.html) and I said that casting Julianne Moore as Carrie's mother confused me. I kind of am retracting that statement. I think this will be a good thing. I really love Julianne Moore and I remembered that she is fully capable of playing a crazy bitch and doing it quite well. Yes, Jodie Foster would have been great but oh well.
They are also trying to cast the role of Sue Snell and an actress named Gabrielle Wilde. I personally don't know who she is so I will have to look her up if she is cast.

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3142385/carrie-remake-confirms-julianne-moore-gets-close-to-gabriella-wilde/

No comments:

Post a Comment