The past seven days

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Isabelle Fuhrman lands lead in Suspiria

You might know Isabelle Fuhrman as "the creepy Orphan girl," as Bloody-Disgusting puts it. She was also most recently in The Hunger Games where she played Clove, the lethal tribute from District 2. Anyway, it is being reported by numerous sources that the now 15-year old actress has landed the lead role in David Gordon Green's upcoming remake of the Dario Argento classic Suspiria.

This lead role should be that of Suzy Banyon who was originally portrayed by Jessica Harper back in 1977. The basic plot of Suspiria is...

"A young American girl transfers to a ballet school in Italy only to find it controlled by a coven of evil witches."


I personally love Suspiria so I am skeptical of this remake. However, I loved Isabelle Fuhrman in Orphan and The Hunger Games so I think she will bring something great to the table. I have been waiting for her to resurface in another horror movie since I saw Orphan

http://www.movieweb.com/news/suspiria-remake-lands-isabelle-fuhrman

No comments:

Post a Comment