The past seven days

Monday, May 21, 2012

New 1-min clip of On the Road

There is a new extended clip of On the Road thanks to the press surrounding Cannes 2012. If features Sam Riley (Sal), Kristen Stewart (Marylou), and Garrett Hedlund (Dean).



I have been following this one, as you may know, because I really liked the book. The casting still kind of confuses me but I am rolling with it. The movie is almost 2 years old already so it's not like you can bitch too much. I am currently re-reading the book because it has been like 5-6 years since I last read it and I am quite enjoying myself. I can't wait to see the movie whenever it is available. Rumors are saying we will get it in the US this fall via IFC, AMC, and Sundance Selects. The distribution isn't the rumor but the release date is.

No comments:

Post a Comment