I personally think this trailer looks fantastic. I liked X-Men: First Class, but I think Days of Future Past already looks a lot better and more intriguing. I think the darker tone is very present and will work throughout the film. The plot follows Wolverine as his consciousness is sent back to 1973 to recruit the scattered X-Men to help fight the rise of The Sentinels, robots programmed to exterminate mutants.
Movie news, movie reviews, and basically whatever else I want to talk about. Come on in and join the party.
The past seven days
-
After their victory in the 74th Hunger Games sparks a rebellion across the districts of Panem, Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark return to ...
-
The Possession follows Emily, a 10-year old girl who has her father buy her a mysterious box at a yard sale. Within 29 days of owning the b...
-
In the return of Arrested Development , Michael Bluth struggles to start a new life away from the Bluth Company only to have several bumps i...
-
Since the sequel to Beetlejuice is actually happening, of course the next step is discussing which cast members are going to return. We alr...
Tuesday, October 29, 2013
X-Men: Days of Future Past - First Trailer
X-Men: Days of Future Past is set for theaters on May 23, 2014.
I personally think this trailer looks fantastic. I liked X-Men: First Class, but I think Days of Future Past already looks a lot better and more intriguing. I think the darker tone is very present and will work throughout the film. The plot follows Wolverine as his consciousness is sent back to 1973 to recruit the scattered X-Men to help fight the rise of The Sentinels, robots programmed to exterminate mutants.
I personally think this trailer looks fantastic. I liked X-Men: First Class, but I think Days of Future Past already looks a lot better and more intriguing. I think the darker tone is very present and will work throughout the film. The plot follows Wolverine as his consciousness is sent back to 1973 to recruit the scattered X-Men to help fight the rise of The Sentinels, robots programmed to exterminate mutants.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment