The past seven days

Monday, October 28, 2013

Dexter coming to Netflix on October 31st

For those who have never watched the popular Showtime series Dexter, starring Michael C. Hall, you soon won't have an excuse as Netflix has struck a deal with CBS Films which will make the show available on instant streaming. The first four seasons will be made available on October 31st, just in time for Halloween, while seasons 5-8 won't be up until January 1st, 2014.
Dexter tells the story of a blood splatter analyst who leads a secret life as a serial killer who hunts down criminals who haven't been brought to justice.

I am one of the unfortunate persons who doesn't have Showtime, so I have never seen an episode of Dexter. I have heard good things and will most likely give it a shot when it's streaming. From what I have heard the show really started to slip away after season four, so I might just watch those and stop.


No comments:

Post a Comment