The past seven days

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones first trailer



Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones is the spin-off to the first four Paranormal Activity films. It is breaking suit from the series not only because it is being released outside of October, but it is the first one to focus on characters outside of Katie's family. Or so it seems. It also has a Latino cast. From what it seems in the trailer, the lead character is connected to Katie and Kristi in some way.
I think this looks miles beyond the previous movies for the sheer fact that it doesn't appear to be a sleeping film. By that I mean continuously watching the characters sleep in night vision while nothing exciting happens until the last 10min of the movie. I personally hate the Paranormal Activity movies so I doubt I will see this in theaters, but I am sure I will see it at some point on DVD.

Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones will be in theaters on January 3, 2014.




















#TheMarkedOnes

No comments:

Post a Comment