The past seven days

Monday, August 6, 2012

My most anticipated films of 2013

Seeing that it is August already I thought I would make a list of my most anticipated, and/or most mentionable, films that are set to be released in 2013. Please note the dates are subject to change as we learned with the moves of Gangster Squad and The Great Gatsby. Also note that not all of these I am excited for. I could be listing them out of sheer curiosity.


January:
 Gangster Squad (1/11)

February:
Warm Bodies (2/1)

March:
Elysium (3/1)
Carrie (3/15)

April:
The Evil Dead (4/12)
Scary Movie 5 (4/19)

May:
Iron Man 3 (5/3)
Star Trek 2 (5/17)
The Hangover: Part III (5/24)

June:
The Great Gatsby (TBA)
Man of Steel (6/14)
World War Z (6/21)
Monsters University (6/21)

July:
The Lone Ranger (7/3)
The Wolverine (7/26)

August:

September:

October:
Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (10/4)

November:
Thor: The Dark World (11/8)
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (11/22)



That's how it is as of right now. We will see as more things get announced.


No comments:

Post a Comment