I don't really know what to say about this one, tbh. It was very interesting and was a complete mind fuck. I give it credit for the visual effects, sound design, and the soundtrack, but the story itself was very lacking. However, I wasn't expecting much of a story after seeing all the previews so I can't complain too much. It was a bunch of awkward dream sequences with 5 half-naked girls shooting guns and yielding swords. That's about it.
Worth it if you like Zack Snyder, which I do, and/or if you're into that sort of thing.
Movie news, movie reviews, and basically whatever else I want to talk about. Come on in and join the party.
The past seven days
-
In the return of Arrested Development , Michael Bluth struggles to start a new life away from the Bluth Company only to have several bumps i...
-
The Possession follows Emily, a 10-year old girl who has her father buy her a mysterious box at a yard sale. Within 29 days of owning the b...
-
Since the sequel to Beetlejuice is actually happening, of course the next step is discussing which cast members are going to return. We alr...
-
The upcoming installment to the Child's Play franchise, Curse of Chucky , has officially been set on the Direct-to-DVD path. Production ...
No comments:
Post a Comment