The past seven days

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Speaking of...

Seeing that I mentioned No Strings Attached I just want to add that it was surprisingly enjoyable. I actually saw it twice. Yes, it had the typical rom-com ending but it was genuinely hilarious. I was laughing almost the entire way through both times. I enjoy a good raunchy comedy every now and then. It was a good movie to open up 2011 with.

And you have to give Natalie Portman credit. In all the kind of nude scenes* she has started doing in the past 5 years, or so, you have yet to see a nipple. She seems to keep that shit on lock.






*By "kind of nude scenes" I mean seeing her ass in Hotel Chevalier and Closer and seeing side profiles of her naked in Closer, No Strings Attached, and Black Swan.

No comments:

Post a Comment