Movie news, movie reviews, and basically whatever else I want to talk about. Come on in and join the party.
The past seven days
-
After their victory in the 74th Hunger Games sparks a rebellion across the districts of Panem, Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark return to ...
-
I will admit I hadn't heard a thing about the new Summit Entertainment zombie film, Warm Bodies, until this morning. It is set to hit th...
-
Did you know that 29 of the film releases slated for 2013 are either a sequel or a prequel to a previous film? Believe it because it's c...
-
Despite the tragedy here in Colorado I still went out to a different theater last night and saw the much anticipated finale to Christopher N...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i havnt seen inception yet, i probably watch it when i fly on vacation in plane. isnt the soundtrack from Hans Zimmer?, he is awesome, my second favorite after Charlie Clouser for obvious reasons
ReplyDeleteInception was an amazing movie. I went to the midnight premiere and walked out a changed person, haha.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, Hans Zimmer did the score for it. He is one of my favorites alongside Danny Elfman, John Williams, Clint Mansell, Trent Reznor, and Charlie Clouser. I list Reznor in there since he is technically a composer now. :)