I am liking Amazon Prime.
I'm always prompted to try a free trial of it whenever I buy something on Amazon, which I'll admit is a lot, and with my recent Flip video purchase I decided to get the free trial so I could get free 2-day shipping. I got an email this morning saying I could pre-order Black Swan on Blu-Ray, get free 2-day shipping, and it will arrive on the actual release date of the 29th. I say, "hell yeah." As sad as it is, I use Amazon enough to justify paying like $70 a year for Amazon Prime. We'll see how things go after the trial is up. At this rate I'm probably going to keep it.
Movie news, movie reviews, and basically whatever else I want to talk about. Come on in and join the party.
The past seven days
-
In the return of Arrested Development , Michael Bluth struggles to start a new life away from the Bluth Company only to have several bumps i...
-
The Possession follows Emily, a 10-year old girl who has her father buy her a mysterious box at a yard sale. Within 29 days of owning the b...
-
Since the sequel to Beetlejuice is actually happening, of course the next step is discussing which cast members are going to return. We alr...
-
The upcoming installment to the Child's Play franchise, Curse of Chucky , has officially been set on the Direct-to-DVD path. Production ...
No comments:
Post a Comment