So my mom decided she wanted to finally watch Black Swan. Her face at the end of that movie was priceless. I wish I captured it on film, haha. It was a mixture of "what the fuck" and "why did she do that" and "I love the ballet."
Overall success. I had a feeling she would either hit me or walk out at the lesbian scene. All she said was, "well this is graphic." <3 you, mumsie.
Movie news, movie reviews, and basically whatever else I want to talk about. Come on in and join the party.
The past seven days
-
In the return of Arrested Development , Michael Bluth struggles to start a new life away from the Bluth Company only to have several bumps i...
-
The Possession follows Emily, a 10-year old girl who has her father buy her a mysterious box at a yard sale. Within 29 days of owning the b...
-
Since the sequel to Beetlejuice is actually happening, of course the next step is discussing which cast members are going to return. We alr...
-
After their victory in the 74th Hunger Games sparks a rebellion across the districts of Panem, Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark return to ...
No comments:
Post a Comment