And it doesn't come out until May 6th.
It's currently sitting at a 90% critics rating on Rotten Tomatoes with 96% saying they "want to see." For a movie that isn't out yet that is pretty damn good. Not to mention it's a superhero movie.
I AM SO EXCITED!!!
Movie news, movie reviews, and basically whatever else I want to talk about. Come on in and join the party.
The past seven days
-
In the return of Arrested Development , Michael Bluth struggles to start a new life away from the Bluth Company only to have several bumps i...
-
The Possession follows Emily, a 10-year old girl who has her father buy her a mysterious box at a yard sale. Within 29 days of owning the b...
-
Since the sequel to Beetlejuice is actually happening, of course the next step is discussing which cast members are going to return. We alr...
-
I have been blogging on this website for quite sometime now and it's been fun, but I have found a new arena to blog on that gives a bett...
No comments:
Post a Comment