I went and saw Your Highness on Friday night with one of my friends. It was funny enough to say I didn't feel like I wasted money, but after sitting on it a couple days now it really wasn't all that good. A lot of the jokes fell flat, James Franco's character was really whiny and annoying, Danny McBride was funny but it was the same joke the whole time, and Natalie Portman's character they keep hyping as this badass, vulgar warrior was not only not that vulgar but she wasn't in the movie much. She came in about halfway through and even then just kind of popped in and out and hardly had any dialogue. She was more wandering around shooting arrows at things.
Funnier than Pineapple Express, but almost anything is funnier than Pineapple Express.
Bring on Thor, tbh. I am ready.
Movie news, movie reviews, and basically whatever else I want to talk about. Come on in and join the party.
The past seven days
-
In the return of Arrested Development , Michael Bluth struggles to start a new life away from the Bluth Company only to have several bumps i...
-
The Possession follows Emily, a 10-year old girl who has her father buy her a mysterious box at a yard sale. Within 29 days of owning the b...
-
Since the sequel to Beetlejuice is actually happening, of course the next step is discussing which cast members are going to return. We alr...
-
I have been blogging on this website for quite sometime now and it's been fun, but I have found a new arena to blog on that gives a bett...
No comments:
Post a Comment