The past seven days

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Your Higness... lulz, kind of.

I went and saw Your Highness on Friday night with one of my friends. It was funny enough to say I didn't feel like I wasted money, but after sitting on it a couple days now it really wasn't all that good. A lot of the jokes fell flat, James Franco's character was really whiny and annoying, Danny McBride was funny but it was the same joke the whole time, and Natalie Portman's character they keep hyping as this badass, vulgar warrior was not only not that vulgar but she wasn't in the movie much. She came in about halfway through and even then just kind of popped in and out and hardly had any dialogue. She was more wandering around shooting arrows at things.
Funnier than Pineapple Express, but almost anything is funnier than Pineapple Express.

Bring on Thor, tbh. I am ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment