Leigh Whannell announced via Twitter today that longtime actor Dermot Mulroney has joined the cast of Insidious: Chapter 3. There are no character descriptions just yet, but Whannell states he will have a lead role.
I'm not embarrassed to say the first thing I thought of when I read this was, "it's Michael from My Best Friend's Wedding!" The truth is Mulroney has been acting since 1986 and has 85 acting credits to his name. He's appeared in The Grey, J. Edgar, Young Guns, and much more. He also has television credits for The Batman, New Girl, Friends, and Enlightened. I think he will be a good fit for this franchise.
Movie news, movie reviews, and basically whatever else I want to talk about. Come on in and join the party.
The past seven days
-
In Earth's distant future, an International Military force seeks a cadet who can lead them to victory in an alien war. A young cadet nam...
-
Did you know that 29 of the film releases slated for 2013 are either a sequel or a prequel to a previous film? Believe it because it's c...
-
The Possession follows Emily, a 10-year old girl who has her father buy her a mysterious box at a yard sale. Within 29 days of owning the b...
-
Man of Steel doesn't officially come out until midnight tonight, but Warner Bros. has already tapped director Zack Snyder and David S. G...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment