The CW keeps jumping on the DC bandwagon and here is an extended trailer for the upcoming series, The Flash. It is kind of a crossover show with Arrow, starring Stephen Amell, and it premieres this Fall.
I honestly don't know how I missed this trailer as it hit like a month ago, but what can you do. I think it looks more interesting and well done than I expected, but I don't think I am going to watch it. My history with CW shows hasn't been very good. I still haven't watched Arrow, either.
Movie news, movie reviews, and basically whatever else I want to talk about. Come on in and join the party.
The past seven days
-
After their victory in the 74th Hunger Games sparks a rebellion across the districts of Panem, Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark return to ...
-
I will admit I hadn't heard a thing about the new Summit Entertainment zombie film, Warm Bodies, until this morning. It is set to hit th...
-
Did you know that 29 of the film releases slated for 2013 are either a sequel or a prequel to a previous film? Believe it because it's c...
-
Despite the tragedy here in Colorado I still went out to a different theater last night and saw the much anticipated finale to Christopher N...
No comments:
Post a Comment