The past seven days

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Kathy Bates to have villain role in American Horror Story

It seems like FX is trying to bring back some Annie Wilkes. It was confirmed this week that Kathy Bates has joined the cast of the FX drama American Horror Story for season 3 where she will play Jessica Lange's best friend turned enemy.
Aside from Jessica Lange, AHS veterans also returning for season 3 are Lily Rabe, Evan Peters, Frances Conroy, Taissa Farmiga, and Sarah Paulson. This will also mark a reunion for Conroy and Bates who previously starred together in HBO's Six Feet Under.


I quit watching American Horror Story after season 1 primarily because I hated how it ended and that it was so damn predictable. I guessed the show's ending 3 episodes before the finale. I didn't watch Asylum but I will probably give it a try when it's on Netflix or something. If I like Asylum I might give season 3 a chance simply because I love Kathy Bates. I mean, it's impossible to forget scenes like this one...


No comments:

Post a Comment