The past seven days

Monday, February 11, 2013

All CG characters teased for X-Men: Days of Future Past

Director Bryan Singer is beginning some teasing regarding X-Men: Days of Future Past. Not only is Singer teasing us with potentially doing full CGI for one or two characters but he is also not quite sure whether Halle Berry will return as Storm or if Storm will appear at all.

Regarding the CG characters Singer had this to say to MTV when asked about the current technology:
"A CG Nick Hoult or a CG Ewan McGregor, maybe 20 years from now might be perfect, but it’s a little tough on the eyes when it’s not real.  I definitely want to use this technology again, and I might even be using some of it in a different way in X-Men. I don’t want to say how, yet, but I’m definitely using some of this technology on X-Men, which I never used in any of the other X-Men films."

Interesting.

Now, regarding Storm's return he basically said he wasn't sure if he wanted to use the character or not. He confirmed that each returning character plays a vital role in the story, but he isn't quite sure where Storm fits into the mix.
“I can’t say. I don’t know yet. And it’s not necessarily a deal making aspect at all. I want to make sure it’ll make sense. But I love working with her.”

No comments:

Post a Comment