The past seven days

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

10-second teaser for Breaking Dawn Part 2

I thought in the book Bella's eyes stayed red the whole time because of how new she was? Fucking movies and their inconsistency.


Anyway, the 10-second teaser for the The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 teaser (boy, that is redundant) has been released this morning. We will get the full teaser tomorrow morning. As you may know I am not a Twilight fan but I have read the books and seen all the movies up to this point. I find them entertaining and amusing, to say the least. I also love pointing out the continuity errors between the films and the books such as Bella's golden eyes in the above screenshot. The book explains why Bella's eyes stay red despite not drinking human blood, but whatever. They obviously didn't want to take the 15 seconds to explain it.


No comments:

Post a Comment