The past seven days

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Curse of Chucky to go direct-to-DVD

The upcoming installment to the Child's Play franchise, Curse of Chucky, has officially been set on the Direct-to-DVD path. Production begins this September and will of course have Brad Dourif returning to voice Chucky.

The plot sounds fucking stupid so I am not too excited. I watch the Child's Play movies for laughs anyway.

"Chucky arrives to wreck havoc within a family that’s regrouped for a funeral. In the wake of her mother’s passing, a young woman – in a wheelchair since birth – is forced to put up with her sister, brother-in-law, niece and their nanny as they say their goodbyes to mother. When people start turning up dead, the fearless Nica discovers the culprit might be a 'strange doll' she was sent a couple of days earlier."


Don't expect too much, haha.

2 comments:

  1. i watched some chucky movies before in tv, but it made me really sad that they were so much cut that it created plot holes, because scenes are missing and you start wondering why Chucky has to hands left, because they cut it out. =(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like I said, I watch the Chucky movies primarily for laughs. I have the first Child's Play on Blu-Ray and when I re-watched it not too long ago I found myself laughing more than anything else. It is just a silly concept but it's usually fun enough if you don't pay attention too much attention to the plot.

      Delete