The past seven days

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Breaking Dawn Part 2 full teaser released





After the teaser's teaser yesterday for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2, we have the full teaser trailer. It also features the footage they teased people with a couple months ago. If you are following this you will recognize the footage we have already seen.

I will admit the final shot of Bella running looks pretty cool, but seeing that I read the book and know what happens (which is basically nothing) I am not all that excited. I thought the trailer for Eclipse looked somewhat promising and that turned out to be the worst movie out of all the ones we have gotten so far. We will just have to wait and see for this one. I will definitely need a drink like I did when I saw Breaking Dawn Part 1

No comments:

Post a Comment