The past seven days

Monday, June 25, 2012

The Devil's Carnival to be screened at Comic Con 2012

The Devil's Carnival has been announced for Comic Con International 2012 in San Diego, CA. The itinerary looks similar to that of the road shows that took place this spring (movie screening, cast Q&A, costume contests, etc.).

I went to the road show in Denver this past May (my review of the night is here) and I think it's a fun time for any horror fan, especially those who liked Repo! The Genetic Opera. I felt a bit out of place but I did enjoy myself. Also bear in mind that this is only chapter one of this installment of The Devil's Carnival. They are working on more material for future chapters so anyone going to SD Comic Con who is interested and wants to see what it's like should check it out. Never know, the future installments might gain a little more press and popularity. I think the road tour was a success. Denver was close to a sell out and I heard other cities had packed theaters as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment