Annabelle is not the official sequel to The Conjuring, but we have the first teaser for the horror spin-off set to hit theaters on October 3rd. It looks pretty crazy, too.
The only thing I will say, so far, is it definitely doesn't look like a prequel. It looks very modern. Either way I think this looks pretty promising. I will definitely see it.
Movie news, movie reviews, and basically whatever else I want to talk about. Come on in and join the party.
The past seven days
-
In Earth's distant future, an International Military force seeks a cadet who can lead them to victory in an alien war. A young cadet nam...
-
Did you know that 29 of the film releases slated for 2013 are either a sequel or a prequel to a previous film? Believe it because it's c...
-
The Possession follows Emily, a 10-year old girl who has her father buy her a mysterious box at a yard sale. Within 29 days of owning the b...
-
Man of Steel doesn't officially come out until midnight tonight, but Warner Bros. has already tapped director Zack Snyder and David S. G...
No comments:
Post a Comment