Universal Pictures and Red Granite are moving forward with the sequel to the 1994 film, Dumb and Dumber. The film, as you should know, starred Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels along with Charles Rocket and Lauren Holly. The sequel was originally scrapped by Warner Bros. that both Carrey and Daniels have agreed to be a part of and the Farrelly brothers are directing. The plot, apparently, will follow the duo as they venture out to find Harry's illegitimate daughter a kidney transplant.
I wonder how many more dead birds they've sold to blind kids.
Movie news, movie reviews, and basically whatever else I want to talk about. Come on in and join the party.
The past seven days
-
After their victory in the 74th Hunger Games sparks a rebellion across the districts of Panem, Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark return to ...
-
I will admit I hadn't heard a thing about the new Summit Entertainment zombie film, Warm Bodies, until this morning. It is set to hit th...
-
Fifty Shades of Grey follows a young college student named Anastasia Steele as she enters an unknown world of sexual and emotional discover...
-
The wait is over as we now have official word that Charlie Hunnam has secured the role of Christian Grey, the adopted young billionaire in F...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment