The past seven days

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Warner Bros. ditching Akira for Bleach

Warner Bros. might still get Manga to a theater near you. The studio announced that with the live adaptation of Akira on hold, possibly for good, they will move forward with trying to bring a live adaptation of Bleach to life. Dan Mazeau and Peter Segal have already been pegged to adapt the Manga and possibly produce/direct it as well.

I'm not a Manga fan and am the first to say I really don't know much of anything about it, but I have friends that are into it and love this shit. My boyfriend has a case full of Anime figurines and whatnot so I might as well start paying attention... ffs.


http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/with-akira-on-hold-warner-bros-will-try-adapting-the-manga-bleach-instead-peter-segal-to-produce-possibly-direct

No comments:

Post a Comment