The past seven days

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Anger Management to star Shawnee Smith and Selma Blair

Shawnee Smith and Selma Blair have been cast as Charlie Sheen's ex-wife and therapist in the upcoming show titled Anger Management. Taping is set to begin in March for a debut sometime in June.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/charlie-sheen-anger-management-selma-blair-shawnee-smith-286998


The only reason I will be checking this show out is because Shawnee Smith was cast. If you don't know her she has been in Saw (I-III, VI), The Stand, Becker, The Blob (1988), Summer School, etc.. I absolutely love her. She was amazing in Becker so I am looking forward to having her on TV again. Then again, Becker was a legitimate good show so who knows. Charlie Sheen is such a loose cannon. We'll have to wait and see.
The fact that this show is going to be on FX and not on a basic network, like NBC or CBS, gives me hope. I have shows on cable networks that I have absolutely fallen in love with; Archer and American Horror Story (both on FX), True Blood (HBO), and The Walking Dead (AMC). FX seems to do something right so that's the main glimmer of hope I have for this one. Not to mention they must like Charlie Sheen seeing that Two and a Half Men is in syndication on the network.

No comments:

Post a Comment