The past seven days

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Fuck! How did I not know about this?!

So I will be in California starting March 11th and will be there until March 17th. While reading Collider this morning I see that the final schedule for WonderCon was announced and that takes place March 16-18 at the Anaheim Convention Center. That is right down the street from where I will be all week.

The main question is... HOW DID I MISS THAT FOR FUCKS SAKE?
I would have extended my trip through the weekend if I would have known WonderCon was that week. Holy fuck I am so pissed at myself right now. They are showing footage from Snow White and the Huntsman (with guests from the film), Lockout, Sound of My Voice, and Resident Evil: Retribution (with guests). I could scream right now.

I wonder if I can change my flight this close to me leaving. I would sacrifice and go back Sunday instead of Saturday in a heartbeat... in reality I just want to have to opportunity to maybe see Charlize Theron and Chris Hemsworth in person. Even if it's from far away. Don't judge my life choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment