The past seven days

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Mike Tyson will return for The Hangover III

Fucking hell. I agree with this statement 100%:

One of the key reasons that I disliked The Hangover Part II as much as I did was because of Mike Tyson. It was bad enough that the entire plot was just a copy and paste job from the first, but bringing Tyson back for absolutely no reason was really the last straw

I really loved The Hangover, don't get me wrong, but I didn't like The Hangover II hardly at all. It was the first movie in a different city which was ridiculous. The sequel had so much potential and they wasted it. I was hoping they wouldn't make a third but they are and now Mike Tyson will come back yet again. Damn son.

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Mike-Tyson-Says-He-Back-Hangover-Part-III-29682.html

No comments:

Post a Comment