Universal's upcoming release, The Purge: Anarchy, has received almost a full month delay from June 20th to July 18th. This is an attempt to avoid some box office competition as the film was originally set to face-off against Think Like a Man Too and Jersey Boys. It will now compete with Jupiter Ascending and Disney's Planes: Fire and Rescue.
I often wonder if these release shifts are even worth it in the end given the amount of money it takes to reprint posters, re-edit trailers, etc.. But whatever. It seems to be the way of things now.
Movie news, movie reviews, and basically whatever else I want to talk about. Come on in and join the party.
The past seven days
-
After their victory in the 74th Hunger Games sparks a rebellion across the districts of Panem, Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark return to ...
-
I will admit I hadn't heard a thing about the new Summit Entertainment zombie film, Warm Bodies, until this morning. It is set to hit th...
-
The Possession follows Emily, a 10-year old girl who has her father buy her a mysterious box at a yard sale. Within 29 days of owning the b...
-
Fifty Shades of Grey follows a young college student named Anastasia Steele as she enters an unknown world of sexual and emotional discover...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment