Movie news, movie reviews, and basically whatever else I want to talk about. Come on in and join the party.
The past seven days
-
In Earth's distant future, an International Military force seeks a cadet who can lead them to victory in an alien war. A young cadet nam...
-
Did you know that 29 of the film releases slated for 2013 are either a sequel or a prequel to a previous film? Believe it because it's c...
-
The Possession follows Emily, a 10-year old girl who has her father buy her a mysterious box at a yard sale. Within 29 days of owning the b...
-
Man of Steel doesn't officially come out until midnight tonight, but Warner Bros. has already tapped director Zack Snyder and David S. G...
Tuesday, February 18, 2014
Guardians of the Galaxy - Trailer Premieres
I just have to say that this trailer put the biggest smile on my face. It is so James Gunn, I love it. Marvel, thank you for giving this man a chance. I think this looks great and I cannot wait to see it. It's a bummer we don't have voices for Rocket Raccoon and Groot yet, but I can wait.
Guardians of the Galaxy opens on August 1st.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment