The past seven days

Thursday, December 5, 2013

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - First Trailer



We finally have the first, CGI-filled trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man 2. I have watched it twice now and I still just can't wrap my head around it. And that is in a bad way.

I didn't like the first Amazing Spider-Man and I think this one looks even worse. The CGI alone is just gross. It doesn't even look like a movie. It looks like a video game. Not to mention the fact that I feel like this trailer basically just gave the entire movie away.
I don't understand why they are making the same mistake Spider-Man 3 did and including so many damn villains. From what it seems we have Electro, The Rhino, Harry Osbourne/Oscorp, and potentially the Green Goblin. It's too much, even if they are saving some of them for future films. I also want to include how it appears they are skipping all possible backstory on Harry because in this trailer he looks like a creeper out to get Peter from the get go. Way to go, Marc Webb. I will be passing on this one like I did the first one. Maybe I'll watch it when it's on DVD.





#TheAmazingSpiderman2 #AmazingSpiderMan

No comments:

Post a Comment